Indoor, outdoor, enterprise and residential WiFi
Cambium Networks offers secure, scalable, cloud-managed WiFi solutions for home, small business, and both indoor and outdoor enterprise local WiFi network applications. These WiFi network products can be installed in a new or existing wireless local area network to provide a complete indoor and outdoor WiFi network solution. The 802.11ac and 802.11n edge and enterprise access points ensure rapid deployment and simple operation in enterprise WiFi solutions. Our WiFi network products provide a one-stop, intelligent remote diagnostics round out an easily managed wireless internet network, effortlessly connecting the unconnected.
Choose the edge access solution optimized for your application: Indoor home and small business, indoor enterprise, or outdoor hotspot. Manage your wireless internet network through one streamlined system.
With 2×2 MIMO, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac standards, and operating at 2.4 and 5 GHz, cnPilot modules feature a strong security protocol, support high user counts, and include innovative, sophisticated access and management capabilities.
Manage and diagnose from anywhere
Maximize coverage with the cnMaestro™ management system that scales to cover large networks, instantly discovers new access points, has zero touch onboarding, and advanced troubleshooting to increase performance and minimize downtime.
What Makes Cambium Solutions Different:
- 1. Low cost, low complexity, low maintenance infrastructure with most applications being installed in days and showing a return on investment in months
- 2. Supports video, voice, data, and control applications for file transfer, web browsing, leased line replacement, video surveillance, and business and residential connectivity
- 3. Purpose built for fixed outdoor applications and outperforms WiFi-based systems in harsh and noisy outdoor conditions
- 4. GPS Synchronization to scale from small networks to region-wide deployments so that networks can grow gracefully as subscribers are added and demand for broadband continues to rise
- 5. Consistent and predictable throughput so that customers experience the speeds they expect and are satisfied
- 6. Low 3 ms latency so that sensitive applications like video, gaming and voice services satisfy demanding customers
- 7. High spectral efficiency of 4.5 bps/Hz providing the highest usable throughput in the smallest channel so that networks operate reliably in limited spectrum
- 8. Rapid deployment in days, enabling network operators to rapidly extend broadband connectivity when and where it is needed
Cambium PMP wireless broadband access networks deliver high-speed Internet access, video surveillance, SCADA, streaming video, and VoIP applications. These carrier-grade last-mile solutions provide wireless access connectivity to build fiber, cable, and DSL network extensions to reach underserved areas, or expand business networks. Solutions are also used for SCADA and smart grid applications, 3G offload, or other broadband communications.
PMP access networks operate in the licensed, unlicensed, and federal frequency bands, providing superior performance in a wide variety of bands, including 900 MHz, 2.4, 3.5, 3.6, 4.9, 5.1, 5.2, 5.4, 5.7, and 5.9 GHz. With their simple, elegant design and flexible configuration options, our PMP networks lead the marketplace in speed and ease of installation, reducing both cost and time-to-market and ensuring high performance at an exceptionally low cost of ownership.