The RB1100AHx4 Dude Edition has an Annapurna Alpine AL21400 CPU with four Cortex A15 cores clocked at 1.4 GHz each, for a maximum throughput of up to 7.5 Gbps. The device supports IPsec hardware acceleration and is faster at it than any previous RouterBOARD device (up to 2.2 Gbps with AES128).
The unit comes in a 1U rackmount case, 13 Gigabit Ethernet ports, RS232 serial port and dual redundant power supplies (with – 48 V DC telecom power and 802.3at/af support). The RB1100AHx4 Dude edition features several high speed storage connectors (two SATA and two M.2) for storing The Dude database, proxy cache or for any other storage intensive task. A 60 GB M.2 drive is already included.
- 13 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Four core Annapurna Alpine 1.4 GHz ARM CPU, 1 GB RAM
- Maximum throughput of up to 7.5 Gbps
- IPsec hardware acceleration (up to 2.2 Gbps with AES128)
- Dual redundant power supplies (with -48 V DC telecom power and 802.3at/af support)
- Two SATA and two M.2 connectors for storage
- 60 GB M.2 drive already installed