Our flagship router, the CCR1072, is powered by a Tilera 72 core CPU, each core is clocked at 1 GHz, and to fully utilize this power, the CCR1072 is equipped with eight independently connected 10G SFP+ ports.
Thanks to the unique 72 core processor and ports that are directly connected to the CPU, the CCR1072 is capable of over 120 million packets per second throughput.
The unit comes equipped with two removable (hot plug) power supplies for redundancy, smart card slot, eight SFP+ ports and 16 GB of built in ECC RAM.
The CCR1072 also has two built-in M.2 slots, microSD slot and 2x USB ports for adding storage, to use for proxy cache, user manager and other features. The M.2 slots accept 800 mm Key-M x4 PCIe 2.0 modules.
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet port
- 8 SFP+ ports for 10 Gigabit connectivity
- Tilera 72-core CPU, 1 GHz per core, 16 GB RAM
- Up to 120 Mpps throughput in Fast Path mode (wire speed)
- Up to 80 Gbps throughput
- Two built-in M.2 slots, microSD slot and 2x USB
- LCD touch screen
- Two hot swap power supplies for redundancy (two 12POW150 included)
- 1U rackmount enclosure
- PW48V-12V150W can be used as an alternative